CIOs want to invest in outcomes — the right outcomes for their business
In "5 Best Practices CIOs Are Using to Modernize Enterprise Data Protection" we unpack and outline the latest trends in smart data protection and areas leaders must keep in mind when crafting a strategy that will ensure success and resiliency.
Evaluating your data protection infrastructure, operations, and processes against these best practices may provide ideas on steps you can take to improve the robustness and lower the costs of your data protection practices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Best Practice No. 1: Rapid Provisioning
- Best Practice No. 2: Intelligent Automation
- Best Practice No. 3: Optimizing to Improve Service Levels
- Best Practice No. 4: Protecting and Securing Data
- Best Practice No. 5: Establishing Comprehensive Visibility and Control