Don't Renew Your Maintenance Contracts Before You Read This.
Cobalt Iron's Compass™ adds significantly more value without impacting your budget.
IT leaders are getting out of the business of building and managing complex backup software and infrastructure. They are looking for a reliable business solution that “just works".
Now, enterprise backup customers who qualify can make the switch to Compass, the most flexible, powerful, enterprise-grade data protection solution on the market for ZERO payments and 0% interest for until June 2021.
The sooner you switch the more you save.
Compass Delivers Unique Benefits in a Socially Distanced World
Social distancing and remote working
- Procurement to production with minimal on-site interaction
- Automated backup operations eliminate 80-90% of daily backup management tasks
- Advanced ransomware prevention and recovery
Budget uncertainty and limited people to install and manage backup environment
- Significantly more value for nominal investment
- Redirect 2020 renewal budget
- Reduce the need for subject matter expertise
- Simple and quick installation in days, not weeks or months: in-person install limited to rack, stack, power, & network
How IS Compass Different?
What customers Are sayING
"Our primary goal in shifting to Compass was simply to be able to have good, reliable, fast backups, and the Cobalt Iron solution has given us that; it’s super-fast. I absolutely love the speed at which we can perform backups now. It used to take us eight hours to back up our production database... now I can do it in under an hour."
–Raul Revilla, SAP Basis Administrator, Cheney Brothers
"By working with Cobalt Iron we now have accurate visibility into our data backup process. With the Cobalt Iron solution we are able to easily validate the backup, giving us the confidence that our data will be available when and where we need it."
– Doug French, General Manager, BancLine Core Banking Solution
"Having a data protection solution that delivers the performance and flexibility necessary to meet our compliance requirements without breaking the bank is critical to our IT governance strategy. Cobalt Iron meets those challenges by cleverly using automation and analytics to simplify what was a complex problem for us while driving cost savings."
– David McPherson, Global Head of Infrastructure, Ingeus